Who Is Running in the 2016 Municipal & School Board Election?
Candidates have until 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 14th to withdrawal their nomination.
Voting - Advance Voting starts at 8:00 am on October 6, 2016 and continues right until ordinary polling day October 15, 2016 at 7:00All voting is done electronically and you should receive your voter letter in the mail at the start of October. PLEASE CHECK YOUR MAIL AS YOU WILL NEED THE INFORMATION ON THE LETTER IN ORDER TO VOTE.
In the meantime, you can call 902-825-9825 to ensure you're on the voter's list.
Town of Middleton
Councillor Information Session
If you have ever considered running for Middleton Town Council…this is for YOU!
Have you ever wondered…
- What does it take to run for Council?
- What should I know before I consider running?
- What are the powers and influence of municipal government?
- What rules, regulations and laws govern my actions as an elected official?
- What would be my role as a Councillor?
- What is the time commitment?
- Do I receive a salary?
- How many other committees am I required to sit on?
- What is the nomination and campaigning processes?
If so…A Councillor Information Session will be held at the Town Hall on Tuesday, September 6th from 6:00pm – 7:00 pm. This is available for anyone considering running for Town Council in this coming October election.
Please contact RO Krista Toole at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-825-9825 if you have any questions concerning this session.